When: 5th June 2019, 7:30pm to 9:30pm
What is better than lots of delicious plates of the most wonderful Spanish food?
With this short 2 hour evening course you can have fun creating the most delicious dishes to either take home to share or enjoy before leaving with your fellow classmates!
A great way to have fun, socialise and sort dinner in the process!
Dishes change regualarly in order to get a good variety of tapas on these evenings, this evening’s recipes will be:
– Peppers stuffed with Cream Cheese and Anchovies
– Patatas Bravas with Aioli
– Courgette and Manchego Fritters with Romesco Sauce
– White Bean and Chorizo Stew
– Crispy Calamari with Aioli
All allergies, intolerances or food preferences can be accomodated with notice.