When: Thursday, 28th January 2021
Date: 7pm – 9pm
What is better than lots of delicious plates of the most wonderful Spanish food?
With this short 2 hour evening course you can have fun creating the most delicious dishes to either take home to share or enjoy before leaving with your fellow classmates!
A great way to have fun, socialise and sort dinner in the process! Dishes change reguarly in order to get a good variety of tapas on these evenings, this evening’s recipes will be:
- Prawns with Lemon, Chilli and Garlic
- Patatas Bravas with Aioli
- Courgette and Manchego Fritters with Romesco Sauce
- White Bean and Chorizo Stew
- Crispy Calamari with Aioli
All allergies, intolerances or food preferences can be accomodated with notice.
We are a Covid-Secure Venue, working within goverment guidelines to keep you protected