Cook It – Charity Cookery Competition
When: Every Sunday for 6 weeks from 17 February to 24 March 10am – 1pm
SYMESkitchen presents a ‘Bake-Off meets Masterchef’ style charity cookery competition over a 6 week period, occurring for 3 hours from 10am to 1pm on a Sunday morning. The charity for 2019 will be Challengers (https://disability-challengers.org/).
• 17th February Week one – Bread (National Real Bread Week)
• 24th February Week two – Take away favourites
• 3rd March Week three – Pastry week, making one sweet and one savoury pastry (National Pie Week)
• 10th March Week four – Afternoon tea
• 17th March Week five – 3 course Dinner
• 24th March Week six – A 2-tiered show stopper cake
On the final date there will be a family event day with attractions for children and the chance to meet and taste all of the entrants show stopper cake. All profits go the Challengers.